“It is not uncommon for people blessed with children to make the transition from control to chaos at some point, but it is uncommon, I’m afraid, for parents to realize that the latter state is preferable to the former. It is where the blessings are found.” Carmon Friedrich, Three Decades of Fertility contributor
It’s here! The book that one woman had the vision to develop and inspire. The book where ten women share their stories of how they chose to let God work in their lives. And I am blessed to be a part of this project!
Three Decades of Fertility is now on sale!
- Pdf download is $4.99.
- Kindle or Nook – $5.99.
- And the 344 page paperback for $12.73 on Amazon.
“Long ago when I was in high school, I told people I wasn’t going to have any children. I was going to protect myself from the fear of the unknown, risk, and pain of pregnancy and birth. God does have a sense of humor! Read on and you’ll see how those children I said I would never have – 10 of them – came into being.” Terry Covey, Three Decades of Fertility contributor
It’s not an ordinary book.
- It’s a simple statement about how women find the most amazing sense of well-being and personal identity in the most basic of jobs – motherhood.
- It’s the story of how God brought Himself to be known and trusted by a these women along life’s journey.
- It’s about pregnancy, birth, contraception (or not).
- It’s about choices for life. Choices for trusting a heavenly Father for all things, and in all circumstances.
- It’s about faith. Faith to believe that God has a plan and a purpose for us all. And that He uses the most basic of things – birth – to accomplish His goal.
- It’s about – Family. Trust. Belief. Passion. Change. Sacrifice. Service. Faith.
“My body bears the marks of delivering five children and it’s not in the shape that it once was. But I glory in that! My body is only a temporary home for my spirit, and one day it will wear out, but the children God was pleased to bring into this world through my body will live eternally. I can think of no nobler use for my body than that.” Molly Evert, Three Decades of Fertility contributor
If you’re wondering how others deal with the choices of life, how they learn the lessons God has for them along the way, read Three Decades of Fertility. I believe you will be blessed!
We will not conceal them from their children, but tell to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and His strength and His wondrous works that He has done……….That the generation to come might know, even the children yet to be born, that they may arise and tell them to their children… Psalm 78:4,6