How fun is this! Based on the old Irish tradition, Leap Day is the day that a gal may propose to her guy! Consider adding a twist to this tradition to spice up your marriage. Instead of waiting for your man to take you on a date or bring you flowers, shake it up and do something fun for him!
Take some time today to ‘propose’ to your guy! :
- – Send him a love note or text
- – plan a great date night tonight
- – create his favorite meal and dessert
- – pick up a gift on his wish list
- – clean your bedroom, light some candles, and plan for some after dinner conversation :)
Have fun showing your husband he’s important to you. But don’t just wait for Leap Year (remember it only comes around every four years!) – plan a day every month or even every week. This could become a tradition! Just a little special attention speaks volumes to a man. You might get addicted to the gift of love.
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4